Using the best equipment is just as important as using the best material. In this post, I'll provide a brief overview of Alchemy-Spetec's equipment offerings.
Two-component resin injection gun manufactured specifically for lifting concrete slabs and designed to handle back-pressure.
- Two-component resin injection gun.
- Manufactured for lifting concrete slabs.
- Low operation cost.
- Handles back pressure.
- Built to last.
PMC plural component proportioners are used to inject AP two-component structural polyurethane foams for concrete leveling. Rugged and dependable, these pumps utilize relays and circuit breakers instead of circuit boards, vastly increasing reliability and preventing maintenance problems.
- Used for concrete leveling & slab stabilization.
- Rugged and dependable.
- Uses relays instead of circuit breakers (less maintenance).
- Pumps range in output from 25 lbs/min - 40 lbs/min.
- Hydraulic or pneumatic.
Modified for injecting polyurethane resin, these world-class Titan pumps are essential tools for sealing both small and gushing leaks, as well as filling voids behind and below structures.
- Customized for crack injection.
- Output range of .54 gal/min - 2.35 gal/min.
- Pressure range of 3300 psi - 3600 psi.
- Seals both small and gushing leaks.
- Can also be used for some soil stabilization and void fill projects.