Alchemy-Spetec Seeks Field and Phone Support Technician
We are a manufacturer of geotechnical soil and concrete repair foam and we use the same equipment to lift concrete slabs as you have been using to spray foam insulation.
- Conduct hands-on in-field training of contractors and participate in evaluation of potential projects.
- Perform slab lifting and void fill projects.
- Manage customer service activities and support the technical sales team at Alchemy by becoming an internal expert on the company’s products, applications and customers with the goal of being able to answer most general and technical incoming questions from customers, prospects, and engineers.
- Answer incoming calls and respond to website inquiries
- Coordinate customer orders and related documentation
- Be a proactive and hands-on learner about Alchemy’s products, customers, partners and processes so that candidate can properly and independently respond to questions in a timely manner.
- Develop positive working relationship with all parties by properly representing the company.
- Participate in other marketing related activities such as trade shows and industry events for the purpose of furthering company’s profile in the industry.
- Other activities and duties may be assigned.
Are You Right for This Job?
- Are you mechanically inclined and detail oriented?
- Do you have an entrepreneurial personality?
- Do you thrive on producing professional results?
- Are you comfortable with a casual dress code?
- Do you like occasional travel?
Are We Right for You?
- We maintain a laser-like focus on serving our customers.
- We care more about the results you achieve than how you achieve them.
- We enjoy our work and we work hard.
- We are a small team doing big business on a global scale.
Alchemy-Spetec is headquartered in Tucker, GA outside of Atlanta. We manufacture polyurethane grouting technologies for the construction and engineering industries. As part of our growth both domestically and internationally we have a need to bring on an additional support technician.
This customer support position represents an excellent opportunity for a career-minded, technically oriented individual who is an outgoing self-starter, enjoys multi-tasking and wants to deliver results with accountability in an entrepreneurial environment. This role is a career development position best suited for savvy candidates who are interested in professional growth with a growing company.
- At least 5 years of experience with technical industrial products is a must - reference industries include spray foam application, general construction, materials, engineering or automotive.
- Ability to easily interface with technically oriented people at all levels of a company, domestically and internationally.
- Friendly, outgoing personality that must be able and comfortable to work independently in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment and maintain a can-do attitude.
- Possess a strong focus on customer service and teamwork.
- Solid written and verbal English communications
- Flexibility to travel (up to 50%) as well as work on some weekends when needed
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications.
- Other key skills: quick study, thoroughness/attention to detail, deadline-oriented, ability to resolve problems and find creative solutions.
Competitive compensation and benefits available based on relevant professional experience.