A Microfine Cement from Alchemy-Spetec
AP Microfine 10 is a blast furnace slag ultrafine cement intended for use in specialty grouting applications. With a D95 particle size of ten microns and a D50 particle size of three microns, this microfine cement is able to penetrate very small openings such as soil pores and microscopic rock fissures in order to improve strength and reduce permeability.
- Excellent permeability.
- Environmentally friendly.
- Long-term durability.
- Highly adaptable.
- Brine tolerant.
- Highly predictable.
- Pre and post-excavation grouting.
- Water cut-off grouting.
- Dam and embankment grouting.
- Foundation stabilization, new and existing.
- Soil consolidation.
- Oil and gas well remediation.
- Hazardous waste containment grouting.
- Maintenance grouting of existing dams and tunnels.
- 44 lb (19.96 kg) plastic pail.
- 6 oz (0.17 kg) bottle of plasticizer included.
Want more information on Alchemy-Spetec Geotech products?