Repair sea walls instead of replacing them. Stop high flow leaks, fill voids behind seawalls, and bind loose soil with AP Fill 700. This polyurethane foam is an innovative, cost-effective, water activated, low viscosity, simple to use, closed cell polyurethane injection resin. Let's take a look at a few basic technical details...
- Because the foam is impermeable to water once in place, the likelihood of future erosion is vastly diminished versus other commonly used fill materials.
- Originally developed over 30 years ago, and continuously improved since, this technology has one of the longest histories of success in the field among engineering uses of polyurethane foams.
- Phthalate free.
- Approved for contact with drinking water.
Quick Set Time vs Cement Grout
- AP Fill 700 foam sets in 10 minutes or less.
- Cement grout takes hours to days.
That's just a quick overview, but there's a lot more in the brand new technical brochure linked below...
Want a complete technical breakdown of AP Fill 700 for seawall repair?