Leaking concrete structures can be permanently repaired with concrete crack injection by using a water activated flexible foam. Pressure injection of these liquid polyurethane resins forces the material into leaking cracks, joints, and other defects. After the polyurethane crack injection is complete, the polyurethane resin rapidly reacts with water to form a flexible, watertight seal.
Curtain wall grouting is a leak seal method that is often required when cracks cannot be identified, when walls are made of material that does not respond well to crack injection (such as masonry, stone and CMU), and when previous leak seal methods have failed. Curtain wall grouting is the process of injecting water reactive resin behind the leaking wall in a widespread grid pattern. The water on the other side mixes with the grout and cures to a solid mass covering the surface of the wall on the other side.
There will be a LOT to see and do at our booth this year:
- See the Polybadger Lifting System in action.
- Learn about preventative waterstop products.
- Get in-depth instruction on using and cleaning the MixMaster Pro slab lifting gun.
- Mix foam samples at our live mixing station.
- Learn about the Deep Lift process.
- Tour a fully stocked slab lifting rig (you can even take it home with you if you're ready to buy!)