The Alchemy-Spetec Gel Pump is a pneumatically-operated, high pressure, stainless steel, dual-component chemical injection machine designed primarily for low viscosity acrylic gels like Spetec AG100 and Spetec AG200. A third component, or flushing agent, is pumped through an additional piston assembly that is operated at the mixing manifold.
- Stainless steel design suitable for acrylic oxidizing agents
- Convenient pneumatic operation
- Portable machine able to be picked up
- Wheeled cart design for easy mobility
- Complete hose sets and applicator
- Single air drive runs both pistons to maintain true ratio
- Able to produce >2000psi of output pressure
Field of Application:
- Acrylic gels
- Low-viscosity, 1:1 chemical resins
- Combination grouting of microfine cements and polyacrylate gels
Click here to download the Gel Pump datasheet for more info.
Want more information on Alchemy-Spetec products?