Single component, water-activated, hydrophobic, low viscosity, closed-cell polyurethane injection resin for stabilizing soil. Also good for filling voids and cutting off high-flow underground leaks, AP Fill 700 is a proven polyurethane soil stabilization solution.
- Concrete void filling for all types of structures.
- Consolidating loose soil.
- Filling voids under concrete slabs.
- Cutting off underground water flows.
- Cutting off high-flow leaks.
- Very low viscosity.
- Water-impermeable polyurethane resin.
- Adjustable set time – as fast as 20 seconds.
- Injected as a single component.
- Phthalate free available (more environmentally friendly).
- Certified to NSF/ANSI/CAN 61 (approved for contact with drinking water).
Check out the AP Fill 700 sample demo!