Alchemy-Spetec's AP Fill 700 and AP Fill 720 are one-component polyurethanes used for filling voids in supporting soil surrounding a structure. Situations in which these materials might be used for void fill include soil adjacent to retaining walls, basement walls, seawalls, and infrastructure boxes.
Benefits of One-Component Void Fill Foams
- Their slow reaction time allows for the material to travel farther from the injection point, fill more voids, and permeate more soil before curing.
- They're ideal for encapsulating underground debris (decaying organics, roots, buried construction waste).
- On small jobs, they can be installed with a very small, portable pump that can be lifted and transported by hand.
Differences Between AP Fill 700 and AP Fill 720
- AP Fill 700 features very low viscosity, making it ideal for permeating fine soil with small voids.
- AP Fill 720 is extremely rugged and durable when cured, while still retaining some flexibility. Its high expansion rate makes it ideal for filling larger voids.