The new and improved PolyShark 2.0 is here!
- Stacked hose reels.
- Smaller footprint.
- More portable.
- Easy access to hose reels.
- Can be shipped on a standard 40" x 46" pallet.
- Easily fits on a barge, van, or trailer.
A Geotech Pump System Like No Other
The PolyShark system includes injection hoses, suction lines, flow meters, a custom solid steel frame, a skid-mounted setup, and top-of-the-line components. It is a complete turnkey unit, ready to go upon arrival. Let's take a closer look...
- Two 350 feet injection hose reels are included, allowing an exceptional amount of additional reach for limited access and/or remote location jobs.
- Suction lines make it easy to pump material from totes, drums, or even pails if needed. This type of flexibility is not common to all geotech pumps.
- Flow meters make it easy to accurately track the amount of material pumped.
- The custom solid steel frame, polyurea coated for excellent chemical resistance, is built to last and weather all types of environments.
- The skid-mounted setup keeps all system components together, allowing for easy transfer from truck to trailer to the ground on a job site if necessary.
- The Honda gas motor, Titan hydraulic pump, and Titan hydraulic fluid ram are top-of-the-line, tried, and true components. This means less maintenance and downtime when compared to competing systems.